Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Miembros nuevos aquí / New members here
The_Unknown
post Feb 11 2012, 06:48 AM
Post #181

Epsilon

Group: Cronopio
ThanX: 13

It can't believe that I became aware of this thread just now, seeing that I am on this site for more than half a year...
Anyway, I'm The_Unknown (what an incredible creative name), I'm from Germany and my favorite bands are X Japan, The Beatles, Deep Purple, Soundgarden, Guns n' Roses (not really the contemporary band, though), Emerson, Lake & Palmer and some others. I also like classical music, especially romantic composers like Tchaikovsky and Liszt but also Bach and Vivaldi (though I still listen to them far less than to any of the aforementioned bands, strangely...) I play piano and for a long time I also played acoustic guitar until I discovered X Japan; now I'm playing electric^^
I also like games and manga to some extent.

I'm really glad that I discovered this site and hope for many interesting future discussions!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

DPS
post Feb 23 2013, 12:27 PM
Post #182

Ex-Lurker

Group: Cronopio
ThanX: 0

Hello my Name is Xvirus

I make an account in this forum for a buy , but think is good know best the forum

likes : Japanese metal and punk , visual kei anarchist records old free will and key party , western industrial music , metal , etc .

i'm new in this forum some guy please help me with the rules of this forum please .

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: