> X JAPAN World Tour
Blue Frost
post Mar 21 2012, 12:10 AM
Post #2581

Descendant Of The Rose

Group: Cronopio
ThanX: 364

QUOTE (Pan @ Mar 21 2012, 02:08 AM) *
In 2 years from now XDD you have time to save.

... ._. thats... far away.... lol

My Signature
Admin of "North American X Japan Fans" page

If you'd like to join, the link is on my profile :D ThanX!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rafaelo
post Mar 21 2012, 08:44 AM
Post #2582

Delta

ThanX: 94

hopefully they return to Brazil again

My Signature
X! kanjite miro! X! sakende miro! X! subete nugisutero!

+Quote Post

winterspelt
post Mar 21 2012, 10:27 AM
Post #2583

Owner of a Fender Winterspeltcaster (?)
Group Icon

ThanX: 142

Dilemma (mexican promoter for X Japan's gig in Mexico) said that they already had contact with the band and its possible that the tour will be for 2013.
And, since Dilemma works with another latin promoters, it means that they would be touring Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico.

While many people may think that 2013 is far away, I think it's their best option, as the new album havent been released and (hopefully) they may play some songs that didnt played on the previous tour...

+Quote Post

Rafaelo
post Mar 21 2012, 10:31 AM
Post #2584

Delta

I'm happy
to be able to see them again
hopefully they come back even if in 2013
thank you friend

My Signature

+Quote Post

Blue Frost
post Mar 21 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #2585

Descendant Of The Rose

ThanX: 364

I see it like this... every 5 years something big has happened to X
82- X forms
87- original line up
92- Taiji leaves
97- disbanded
02- ???? nothing lol
07- reformation
12- ???

i see this could bring them the ultimate world success in music, or will completely blow up....

I hope to see X soon! I'm waiting for Luna Sea and Versailles to visit now....

This post has been edited by Blue Frost: Mar 21 2012, 02:06 PM

My Signature
Admin of "North American X Japan Fans" page

If you'd like to join, the link is on my profile :D ThanX!!

+Quote Post

embryo6
post Mar 22 2012, 02:38 AM
Post #2586

Delta

ThanX: 41

Well... I hope the band won't forget about their local audience, and plan new concerts in Japan. Otherwise it would be unfair to them.

Who cares about the "world success"... what do you think this could lead to? To see them on MTV? I don't hope X Japan to be on everybody's mouth, that would be even annoying to me (when something becomes too commercial, I lose my interest... I can't help about it).

The fact that thousands of people attended to their concerts abroad is already a success, now they should go back to their roots... since the reunion, they've been playing in Tokyo and Yokohama only (if I'm not wrong); why not playing in other cities, where a bigger audience is definitely waiting for them more than abroad.

And basically I wish the band won't drag on for too long.

+Quote Post

Matthias
post Mar 22 2012, 05:39 AM
Post #2587

Gamma

ThanX: 255

I'd attend an upcoming Tour for sure. Would I like a different setlist every concert? Hell yeah! Would I attend the tour if it's the same setlist again? Yes, tho I'd prefer the first option. contento.gif

+Quote Post

Rafaelo
post Mar 22 2012, 06:07 AM
Post #2588

Delta

I really wanted was Blue blood,Week end is Rose of pain
in set list

My Signature

+Quote Post

Pan
post Mar 22 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #2589

Half Tone Lady
Group Icon

Group: Dreamer
ThanX: 761

I believe the X JAPAN hype is long gone, at least for me. They haven't been continuous, and they haven't released anything, you can't expect to keep everyone in your pocket by doing nothing. Seeing how the other lives have been, I do wonder if I'm willing to spend so much money traveling now that I know how they're doing this, so I'd be signing up to see an hour-ish long concert with the same setlist. Even though I would like to see them just for scratching that of my list, I keep wondering.

And I agree with you embyo, they should do more concerts for Japanese people as well.

My Signature

+Quote Post

winterspelt
post Mar 22 2012, 02:34 PM
Post #2590

Owner of a Fender Winterspeltcaster (?)
Group Icon

ThanX: 142

QUOTE (embryo6 @ Mar 22 2012, 02:38 AM) *
Well... I hope the band won't forget about their local audience, and plan new concerts in Japan. Otherwise it would be unfair to them.
(...)now they should go back to their roots... since the reunion, they've been playing in Tokyo and Yokohama only (if I'm not wrong); why not playing in other cities, where a bigger audience is definitely waiting for them more than abroad.

And basically I wish the band won't drag on for too long.

To be honest, I really think they dont care about the japanese audiences at all:
They are supposed to release a remake album with english lyrics on it so its clear that their main focus is the US market (and I truly believe their second target is Europe, then Asia and, in the end, Latin America... And keep doing a few gigs in Japan)

If I were Yoshiki, I would focus on other territories as well... They are already a legend in Japan, they no longer need to prove it, they just play a few gigs here and there to keep their fanbase happy, and they focus in other territories to make X Japan name as huge as in Japan, it's a very logical thing to do and they are not the first band to focus in territories outside their homeland.
Unfair to the japanese fans? Maybe... But if you ask a X Japan fan from Germany, USA or Brazil what do they think about not having a domestic releases from the band, no solo concerts by Toshi, no official merchandise available and so on... Now that's unfair!

X/X Japan already played in japan for ages, so it would be unfair to the fans on other countries not to see the band as well...
If they want to be a worldwide legend, they need to focus on all territories and not only in Japan.

+Quote Post

Pan
post Apr 12 2012, 07:04 PM
Post #2591

Half Tone Lady
Group Icon

Group: Dreamer
ThanX: 761

A digest video of all of the World Tour lives, with a "More To Come" at the end. Just confirming the upcoming World Tour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKOoBs1Yx0

My Signature

+Quote Post

130 Pages V  « < 128 129 130
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: