Half Tone Lady
Group Icon

Group: Dreamer
ThanX: 761

QUOTE (takkunxx @ Mar 16 2012, 02:51 PM) *
Do you ship to Korea? >_<

Yup, Spreadshirt ships to Korea tongue.gif

QUOTE (inxxane @ Mar 16 2012, 02:56 PM) *
Remove your signature image before they ban you.

Lol, thanks XD We don't ban for signatures, just a warning and then remove it muerto.gif

Takkunx, welcome to the forum, and in case you have some minutes, please read our guidelines here: http://www.xrdnet.com/xboards/index.php?showtopic=911

My Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

takkunxx
post Mar 16 2012, 02:36 PM
Post #42

Ex-Lurker

Group: Nu
ThanX: 0

QUOTE (Pan @ Mar 16 2012, 02:27 PM) *
Yup, Spreadshirt ships to Korea tongue.gif

Lol, thanks XD We don't ban for signatures, just a warning and then remove it muerto.gif

Takkunx, welcome to the forum, and in case you have some minutes, please read our guidelines here: http://www.xrdnet.com/xboards/index.php?showtopic=911

Thank you i will read them now ^^

+Quote Post

Crows In Black
post Mar 16 2012, 04:58 PM
Post #43

聖飢魔IIの信者

Group: Cronopio
ThanX: 123

I'd like to point out that anything that can be considered a parody or satire is completely legal, for example the Yoshiki panda bear shirt. Also, as long as the image is altered (I think it has to be considered 20% altered, but I don't quite remember) from the original, it is also perfectly legal. This is all stuff that we were forced to learn and study when I was a student at art school. It is why people can get away with selling a poster of the Mona Lisa with a frown or wearing a funny hat or something like that. It is also the reason Vanilla Ice can take "Under Pressure" by Queen and release it as his own song, because he took like ONE note out, so technically its different.

When I think of bootleggers, I always think of those bums you see walking around the parking lot selling cheap knock-off shirts during concerts at big arenas. I think there is clear difference between bootlegging and fan-made. Either way, the intention behind XRD Store's shirts I think isn't to rip anyone off or to get rich. The reason is because we are fans and we know there are other fans who want stuff like this and can't get it. In my opinion that is totally different from some scumbag that just gets cheap shirts printed up of some famous band to make some money off of them.

My Signature
ところで作者にムダンでテープダビングすることは悪魔が許さない。

+Quote Post
The following 2 users say ThanX to Crows In Black for this useful post::
Ba-DiL, MIHO

takkunxx
post Mar 16 2012, 05:28 PM
Post #44

Ex-Lurker

Group: Nu
ThanX: 0

QUOTE (Crows In Black @ Mar 16 2012, 04:58 PM) *
I'd like to point out that anything that can be considered a parody or satire is completely legal, for example the Yoshiki panda bear shirt. Also, as long as the image is altered (I think it has to be considered 20% altered, but I don't quite remember) from the original, it is also perfectly legal. This is all stuff that we were forced to learn and study when I was a student at art school. It is why people can get away with selling a poster of the Mona Lisa with a frown or wearing a funny hat or something like that. It is also the reason Vanilla Ice can take "Under Pressure" by Queen and release it as his own song, because he took like ONE note out, so technically its different.

When I think of bootleggers, I always think of those bums you see walking around the parking lot selling cheap knock-off shirts during concerts at big arenas. I think there is clear difference between bootlegging and fan-made. Either way, the intention behind XRD Store's shirts I think isn't to rip anyone off or to get rich. The reason is because we are fans and we know there are other fans who want stuff like this and can't get it. In my opinion that is totally different from some scumbag that just gets cheap shirts printed up of some famous band to make some money off of them.

I love the made by fans for fans thing i looked around the site and only saw love for the band and hard work and i like it so im going to buy the yellow heart t-shirt probably at the end of this month and i will try to post a pic of it hehe

+Quote Post

Blue Frost
post Mar 19 2012, 07:15 PM
Post #45

Descendant Of The Rose

ThanX: 365

Attached File  393128_2821183933025_1361744772_32093641_1483278552_n.jpg ( 67.86K ) Number of downloads: 20

I decided to buy this and I love it :D
Perfect for school x) Although I was torn between this and Kaya.... hyper.gif

This post has been edited by Blue Frost: Mar 19 2012, 07:15 PM

My Signature
Admin of "North American X Japan Fans" page

If you'd like to join, the link is on my profile :D ThanX!!

+Quote Post
The following 1 users say ThanX to Blue Frost for this useful post::
Pan

X Radical Blues
post Mar 19 2012, 09:45 PM
Post #46

Narrador
Group Icon

ThanX: 327

QUOTE (takkunxx @ Mar 16 2012, 06:28 PM) *
I love the made by fans for fans thing i looked around the site and only saw love for the band

That's nice to say, haha. Usually people think we are bitter or hate X just because we have some criticism, and like trolling a bit. Anyway, I do hope something good comes out of all this, make fans happy, make xrdnet.com nicer, and have benefits for everyone. I'd like to stay positive toward this idea.

QUOTE (Blue Frost @ Mar 19 2012, 08:15 PM) *
I decided to buy this and I love it :D

That looks cool, thanks for the pic! We wanted to make a Blue Blood bag, but the design is too big and it would lose printing quality on a bag that size. Oh well...

Also, for anyone interested, we've recieved feedback asking us to offer bigger sized shirts, XXL and bigger, so we're looking onto it.

My Signature
There is no way to be free from love.
Deeper we sink in the darkness, brighter it shines in our hearts.

+Quote Post

Matthias
post Mar 25 2012, 09:03 AM
Post #47

Gamma

ThanX: 255

QUOTE (X Radical Blues @ Mar 20 2012, 05:45 AM) *
Also, for anyone interested, we've recieved feedback asking us to offer bigger sized shirts, XXL and bigger, so we're looking onto it.

I wouldn't need them any bigger (except of course I mad a horrible mistake today when converting the inches into cm) contento.gif

Just placed my first order and now I'm looking forward on how the shirts will turn out.

+Quote Post

X Radical Blues
post Mar 25 2012, 09:49 PM
Post #48

Narrador
Group Icon

QUOTE (Matthias @ Mar 25 2012, 10:03 AM) *
I wouldn't need them any bigger (except of course I mad a horrible mistake today when converting the inches into cm) contento.gif

Just placed my first order and now I'm looking forward on how the shirts will turn out.

We received your order, thanks! tierno.gif

Please let us know how it turns out :D and do take some pictures if you wish. I'm getting myself a Blue Blood t-shirt later when I have some money XD

My Signature

+Quote Post

hidefan
post Apr 5 2012, 10:45 PM
Post #49

Ex-Lurker

ThanX: 5

the quality and printing is decent but the designs are printed so damn low -.- pretty sad and disappointed in my purchase, i hope this feedback will help future purchases of others, as for now i just have to sulk in the corner with my blue blood design at my belly

+Quote Post

X Radical Blues
post Apr 5 2012, 11:07 PM
Post #50

Narrador
Group Icon

QUOTE (hidefan @ Apr 5 2012, 11:45 PM) *
the quality and printing is decent but the designs are printed so damn low -.- pretty sad and disappointed in my purchase, i hope this feedback will help future purchases of others, as for now i just have to sulk in the corner with my blue blood design at my belly

Hello, I really appreciate you leaving feedback and I'm really concerned with the problem you mention >_<

Basically, you're saying that you bought a Blue Blood t-shirt, and the logo comes printed too low? May I ask the size you bought, and if possible, can you provide any pictures of it?

We were just checking the measures and sizes on the spreadshirt online editor, and supposedly the logo is at the height of the chest, right on the armpit line. Is your shirt like this? Is it the proper size for you too? It might differ on the print, so I'm curious what could have happened here.

If the print actually comes out too different from the design, we'll work on making the logos higher for future purchases, and if you're really unsatisfied with the t-shirt, we'd check for you if there are any refunds via spreadshirt.

Also, did any other shirts had this problem? I'd like to know all details.

Thanks for your reply!

My Signature

+Quote Post

hidefan
post Apr 7 2012, 12:11 AM
Post #51

Ex-Lurker

QUOTE (X Radical Blues @ Apr 6 2012, 05:07 AM) *
Hello, I really appreciate you leaving feedback and I'm really concerned with the problem you mention >_<

Basically, you're saying that you bought a Blue Blood t-shirt, and the logo comes printed too low? May I ask the size you bought, and if possible, can you provide any pictures of it?

We were just checking the measures and sizes on the spreadshirt online editor, and supposedly the logo is at the height of the chest, right on the armpit line. Is your shirt like this? Is it the proper size for you too? It might differ on the print, so I'm curious what could have happened here.

If the print actually comes out too different from the design, we'll work on making the logos higher for future purchases, and if you're really unsatisfied with the t-shirt, we'd check for you if there are any refunds via spreadshirt.

Also, did any other shirts had this problem? I'd like to know all details.

Thanks for your reply!

i got a man's sized s, lets say all the designs start at the nipple line downwards, the print and sizing is great, just that it was printed too low, not like on the pictures

worst of all i got 3 shirts and all 3 have the same problem. i doubt id get a refund though.. i washed them because they stank real bad when they came haha

This post has been edited by hidefan: Apr 7 2012, 12:12 AM

+Quote Post

Pan
post Apr 7 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #52

Half Tone Lady
Group Icon

QUOTE (hidefan @ Apr 7 2012, 01:11 AM) *
i got a man's sized s, lets say all the designs start at the nipple line downwards, the print and sizing is great, just that it was printed too low, not like on the pictures

worst of all i got 3 shirts and all 3 have the same problem. i doubt id get a refund though.. i washed them because they stank real bad when they came haha

Would you please still post pictures of the 3 tshirts? There will be a solution, we still don't know which one yet.

What I need you to do, it's to write to Spreadshirt here and tell them that the prints are too low, and that they don't look like that in the website, and that either you would like a refund, or get them again with the proper height (it's fixed now, but it could have more precision if I had those pictures of the t-shirts). It needs to be done within the 30 days of the order so be quick about this.
If Spreadshirt says they can't do anything about it, we will, but please contact them first.

Matthias, if you have the same issue, please let me know, we'll work it out as well.

Thank you for your letting us know hidefan, and I'm sorry for the trouble.

My Signature

+Quote Post

hidefan
post Apr 8 2012, 07:35 AM
Post #53

Ex-Lurker

the pink spider one may not look too low, but the other 2 you can see the 'lowness' of the print

im serving the military now so i'd come back next weekend to see what to do, thanks!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  IMG_20120408_00191.jpg ( 449.03K ) Number of downloads: 12
Attached File  IMG_20120408_00192.jpg ( 438.81K ) Number of downloads: 7
Attached File  IMG_20120408_00193.jpg ( 326.48K ) Number of downloads: 7

+Quote Post

Pan
post Apr 8 2012, 08:46 AM
Post #54

Half Tone Lady
Group Icon

QUOTE (hidefan @ Apr 8 2012, 08:35 AM) *
the pink spider one may not look too low, but the other 2 you can see the 'lowness' of the print

im serving the military now so i'd come back next weekend to see what to do, thanks!

Thank you for the pictures, they are indeed lower than what we originally set them, so I suppose they will work it out. Please maintain us informed, and again sorry for the trouble.

PS: I love the metallic gold on the BLUE BLOOD shirt T_T

My Signature

+Quote Post

Matthias
post Apr 8 2012, 03:00 PM
Post #55

Gamma

As soon as I get the shirts (haven't arrived yet) I will let you know.

This post has been edited by Matthias: Apr 8 2012, 03:01 PM

+Quote Post

HippieBassist
post Apr 12 2012, 08:18 PM
Post #56

Ex-Lurker

ThanX: 8

I love the designs, and the fact that some have plus sizes! Will you be adding plus sizes for any of the other designs? Especially "Black Stupid Heart", "hide Danger", and "X JAPANDA!". gota2.gif

Or is there a way to custom order them in plus sizes?

+Quote Post

Pan
post Apr 12 2012, 10:49 PM
Post #57

Half Tone Lady
Group Icon

QUOTE (HippieBassist @ Apr 12 2012, 09:18 PM) *
I love the designs, and the fact that some have plus sizes! Will you be adding plus sizes for any of the other designs? Especially "Black Stupid Heart", "hide Danger", and "X JAPANDA!". gota2.gif

Or is there a way to custom order them in plus sizes?

Thank you! contento.gif I'll take the risk to sound dumb, but just in case... You'd like male plus sizes of those, right? Unfortunately, I can only make a Plus size for the XJAPANDA! design (you can check it here), since they don't have yellow plus sized t-shirts for the Black Stupid Heart, and there aren't plus models of the Raglan Baseball T-Shirt for the Danger one either >_< if there are others you're interested in, please let me know and I'll be glad to check if I can add a Plus size for them.

As for all the products, I did an extensive research through Blues' closet, mine and my dad's, and I believe I have the proper average height, I have set it to all the shirts and I'm sure there won't be more problems with that now.

hidefan, just as a reminder, please contact Spreadshirt before you run out of the 30 days of the order, as stated in their policy of returns and refunds.

My Signature

+Quote Post

hidefan
post Apr 13 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #58

Ex-Lurker

love the gold too! printing quality is actually very good, but shirt quality its nothing fantastic.

thanks blues, ive contacted them, i shall see what happens!

+Quote Post

winterspelt
post Apr 13 2012, 09:18 PM
Post #59

Owner of a Fender Winterspeltcaster (?)
Group Icon

ThanX: 152

Good luck!
I hope you can get a quick refund and hope they can fix the issue ASAP!

+Quote Post

Matthias
post Apr 19 2012, 10:33 AM
Post #60

Gamma

Received the shirts today and while the print is a little bit too low, the shirts really look great. The quality of the print is pretty good and I'm happy. Not to sure if I should contact spreadshirt, cause it doesn't really bother me that much.

EDIT: But if hidefan already got some feedback, I may reconsider my decision. ;)

This post has been edited by Matthias: Apr 19 2012, 10:34 AM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: