post Jan 24 2012, 11:11 AM
Post #21

Narrador
Group Icon

Group: Dreamer
ThanX: 303

I feel absolutely disgusted right now.

http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/permalink/.../111221airvinyl

The real reason why Megaupload was shut down is because they were planning to offer "Megabox", a music download system (sorta like iTunes) where 90% of the revenues would go directly to the artists, and they were also planning to pay artists for songs that the users downloaded for free.

In other words, Megabox threatened to completely assrape record labels, iTunes, and the music industry, in favor of artists instead of companies.

As expected, this whole jihad isn't for the FBI to protect intellectual property, but to protect the wallets of their rich friends and bosses. They destroyed a perfect scenario for artists to earn money off their intellectual property, and are setting things decades back with their outdated laws. But I don't care, if people don't need these laws, they're gonna find new ways to share and benefit artists. People weren't created to serve laws, laws were created to serve people. Shame governments ignore this.

QUOTE (LktXimena @ Jan 23 2012, 02:15 PM) *
Awful what happened with Megaupload and Sharing Forums, even though I could never enter Sharing Forums for not having reached Cronopio rank :( (EDIT: LOL! I just became a Cronopio!)

You only need 10 posts to become a Cronopio.

In case you had more than 10 posts but your account was inactive, you just needed to make 1 post to become a Cronopio. bostezo.gif

It's always been automatic. jio.gif

My Signature
There is no way to be free from love.
Deeper we sink in the darkness, brighter it shines in our hearts.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The following 2 users say ThanX to X Radical Blues for this useful post::
Damaster-, X NUT

Damaster-
post Jan 24 2012, 11:13 AM
Post #22

おまえの犬になる
Group Icon

Group: Amnesia
ThanX: 92

There's many options how to handle the future if uploading sites are not the option someday, but that's not public talk in my opinion. Let's just wait for smoke to vanish and see how the situation works out.

My Signature
衝動殺人者

+Quote Post

Crows In Black
post Jan 25 2012, 12:20 AM
Post #23

聖飢魔IIの信者

Group: Cronopio
ThanX: 123

QUOTE (X Radical Blues @ Jan 22 2012, 05:48 PM) *
(well, and untalented artists with no sales who blame their failure to piracy).

hahaha I love that you said this because I got into a huge argument tonight with some asshole from a small local band that plays to like 5 people a night. He was saying that he can't pay his bills because of megaupload, because everyone downloads his bands albums instead of buying them. for one thing, i highly doubt anyone even illegally downloads his albums because no one knows who the hell he is....and bands never made any damn money off of record sales anyway. I highly doubt that if internet downloading suddenly stopped that any of these bands would suddenly become millionaires. People like Lady Gaga are still selling millions of albums, so the argument that NO ONE buys CDs isnt true. It seems like a lot of shitty bands that never made any money to begin with are just using the internet as an excuse for why they have no money. I don't know what fucking planet these people are from where they think that being a rock star was EVER a job field where you were guaranteed to make enough money to "pay the bills". The internet exists.....places like megaupload exists, and it will always be like that. Either find a way to adapt to it and still make money or quit fucking complaining that your shit band can't make money because of megaupload.

Anyway....I also vote we just let the heat die down and see which file service is still around in a few months then slowly return to normal. I certainly don't want the entire forum to get shut down and then lose touch with everyone

This post has been edited by Crows In Black: Jan 25 2012, 12:25 AM

My Signature
ところで作者にムダンでテープダビングすることは悪魔が許さない。

+Quote Post

Bisso
post Jan 25 2012, 02:42 PM
Post #24

I want Hisayoshi in Morning Musume

ThanX: 402

I followed this shitty thing about those "heroes of anty-piracy" on other forums, I have nothing to add that you haven't already written here. Let's wait when things will cool down, we will find another way to share our things.

It was obvious that all this shit was made for the sake of major record companies, with the Internet sharing anyone can discover new music and "never heard of before" artists. And then we buy albums. And artists gets more popularity.

If Megaupload (a legal file sharing service) it has to be closed because people can use it for illegal purposes, we should shut down more than 90% of websites around Internet (YouTube, blogs/forums providers, social networks, every file sharing/hosting services, ...). This is really stupid and it goes agains Internet ideals.

+Quote Post

embryo6
post Jan 26 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #25

Delta

ThanX: 41

QUOTE (Bisso @ Jan 25 2012, 09:42 PM) *
If Megaupload (a legal file sharing service) it has to be closed because people can use it for illegal purposes, we should shut down more than 90% of websites around Internet (YouTube, blogs/forums providers, social networks, every file sharing/hosting services, ...). This is really stupid and it goes agains Internet ideals.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if other sharing/hosting websites will be shut down in the future.

+Quote Post

Blue Frost
post Jan 26 2012, 08:43 AM
Post #26

Descendant Of The Rose

ThanX: 364

I've always thought if they should get rid of something, it should be YouTube... not only jsut piracy.
but people always bitch when these videos like, kids beating the unholy shit out of each other at school and all this cyber bullying... seriously... wanna do something useful, I say get rid of YouTube... the are other ways to share videos. what a bunch a boobs....

This post has been edited by Blue Frost: Jan 26 2012, 08:48 AM

My Signature
Admin of "North American X Japan Fans" page

If you'd like to join, the link is on my profile :D ThanX!!

+Quote Post

Kueller917
post Jan 26 2012, 12:07 PM
Post #27

Ex-Lurker

Group: Nu
ThanX: 1

I'd say facebook is bigger on cyberbullying, since it's a social site to the core (where YouTube wasn't entirely, but turned into one). And anyways if another video site got popular it would turn out to be the same thing.

+Quote Post

Blue Frost
post Jan 26 2012, 12:20 PM
Post #28

Descendant Of The Rose

None the less, I'm glad SOPA stepped down... atleast for now...

As I said before, save everything. I don't know if it's wise of me saying this, but I do know a few file sharing sites. And they still work I do believe. Ever since I've been told it could get traced back I'm even more paranoid serio.gif

My Signature

+Quote Post

Kueller917
post Jan 26 2012, 03:55 PM
Post #29

Ex-Lurker

Group: Nu

I know some sites have just closed off the sharing option but you can still download your own things. I hope if worst comes to worst that's what happens to other sites, because I have quite a few things on mediafire I'd rather not lose.

+Quote Post

Pan
post Jan 27 2012, 08:57 PM
Post #30

Half Tone Lady
Group Icon

ThanX: 761

SOPA stepped out for now, but ACTA is still there, and it's way more dangerous than SOPA. Please inform yourselves by reading this, and sing the petition too... it's the only thing we can do for now.

Here's a summary of what ACTA is.

ACTA - a global treaty - could allow corporations to censor the Internet. Negotiated in secret by a small number of rich countries and corporate powers, it would set up a shadowy new anti-counterfeiting body to allow private interests to police everything that we do online and impose massive penalties -- even prison sentences -- against people they say have harmed their business.

Europe is deciding right now whether to ratify ACTA -- and without them, this global attack on Internet freedom will collapse. ACTA would initially cover the US, EU and 9 other countries, then be rolled out across the world. But if we can get the EU to say no now, the treaty will lose momentum and could stall for good.

The oppressively strict regulations could mean people everywhere are punished for simple acts such as sharing a newspaper article or uploading a video of a party where copyrighted music is played. Sold as a trade agreement to protect copyrights, ACTA could also ban lifesaving generic drugs and threaten local farmers' access to the seeds they need. And, amazingly, the ACTA committee will have carte blanche to change its own rules and sanctions with no democratic scrutiny.

http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_save_the_intern...DWbb&pv=269

My Signature

+Quote Post

X Radical Blues
post Jan 27 2012, 09:32 PM
Post #31

Narrador
Group Icon

SOPA failed, it's a matter of time before ACTA goes down. Already signed on that page.

Indeed there are file sharing sites still alive, but we don't know for how long or what will all of they do. I know for sure that depositfiles is running and many people are using it, and they've showed no signs of changing their policies.

In a nutshell, my opinion is that I can understand why people are at rage from losing profit from their work, but they're losing money because they don't know how to exploit the internet, and instead just rant about it.

For example, I think it's ridiculous to have TV channels have YouTube take videos off their website... what harm can it do have thousands or millions of people watch a 1998 recording of one of your company's TV show? Don't be a fucking pussy, if anything they're making the entire world interested in your productions. Why not open an official YouTube channel and affiliate with fans who upload recorded videos from your programs? There you got a cool official network with your name on it. Or if cuevana.tv is hosting one of your shows, why not affiliate with cuevana to put advertisings before, in the middle, and at the end of each video? You know, video advertisings of whatever benefits you. Your shows, your sponsors, whatever.

In a few years TV will have to change to be more like the Internet, people will want to see whatever program they want at whatever time they want, and Internet TVs are already being sold at department stores. So all those rich assholes should stop trying to censor everything that doesn't work the way they want, and adapt to the new century already.

Music is the same, out of all the stuff my friends and I see on TV at weekends, half of it comes from DVDs/Blu-Rays, and the other half comes from the Internet, we just use a HDMI cable to hook a laptop to the screen. So right there there's a big market companies are missing, because they're too busy moaning about copywright, when we all know they'd sell their copyrights together with their soul if the check has enough zeros. So do something to earn your own damn profits, dumbasses.

I still feel sad about the destiny of MegaBox, a music business where 90% of song sale revenues went to artists, and artists getting paid from free Internet downloads... hope that becomes true one day.

My Signature

+Quote Post

Blue Frost
post Jan 28 2012, 12:59 AM
Post #32

Descendant Of The Rose

Signed, and spreading the word! :O

I still think these acts are a waste of time for them to be doing this... there's more shit to worry about

My Signature

+Quote Post

Medousa
post Feb 9 2012, 02:19 PM
Post #33

Ex-Lurker

Sorry , I can recommendation of moment uploading for 4 shared or mediafire not problem links .

+Quote Post

X Radical Blues
post Feb 9 2012, 02:41 PM
Post #34

Narrador
Group Icon

QUOTE (Medousa @ Feb 9 2012, 03:19 PM) *
Sorry , I can recommendation of moment uploading for 4 shared or mediafire not problem links .

My Signature

+Quote Post
The following 1 users say ThanX to X Radical Blues for this useful post::
inxxane

sanorin
post Feb 15 2012, 05:33 PM
Post #35

Delta

ThanX: 334

QUOTE (Medousa @ Feb 9 2012, 08:19 PM) *

No, tomorrow is thursday. sarcasmo.gif

My Signature
Psychedelic Violence, Crime Of Visual Shock

+Quote Post

powermetal
post Feb 22 2012, 12:15 PM
Post #36

Delta

ThanX: 104

Hey, just want to say thanks to a number of you for some informative links further up. Megaupload has been blocked here in Hongkong for ages so I don't pay a lot of attention to it while I'm here and only just found out about this whole sorry, abject display of unparalleled human greed. To quote an old japanimation: Justice is a concept, Muscle is the reality. Bonus points if you know where that came from.

Think I'm too late to add any decent (public) sharing options but if we're friendly enough with each other we can always do it privately in the meantime. That or we can resurrect the old tape-trading network of the 80's. Start soaping & taping your stamps everyone!

My Signature

+Quote Post

Rafaelo
post Jul 9 2012, 04:18 PM
Post #37

Delta

ThanX: 94

Megaupload will return better, bigger and faster, says founder

I saw this news
does anyone know anything about

My Signature
X! kanjite miro! X! sakende miro! X! subete nugisutero!

+Quote Post

Welsper
post Jul 10 2012, 07:06 PM
Post #38

We are X...

ThanX: 0

Quizas suene un poco enredoso pero...

Como se dan cuenta de que es material musical o visual?

Es por lo posteado en el foro?
Por el nombre del archivo almacenado en MF, RS, etc?
Por la extencion del archivo?

En mi humilde opinion, si es por alguna de estas causas, espero que sirva algo que aun no se si se use (yo solo lo use una vez hace mucho). Habia (o hay) un programa que se llama Kamaleon que lo que hacia era separar un archivo en muvhas partes y los dejaba como si fueran imagenes (*.jpg) y al juntarlos todos y unirlos con el programa, dejaba tal cual era el archivo.

Asi aunque estubieras descargando "imagenes" en ese formato (*.jpg) en realidad estabas descargando archivos de video, musica y etc.

Aunque... como dije al principio, no se como se den cuenta de esto, aunque si es por ese lado, creo podriamos usar un "camuflaje" o un "codigo" para nuestroa archivos.

Espero sea util mi idea y de paso aclarar mi duda, si no pues tendremos que seguir buscando el "hueco" para compartir nuestra musica.

My Signature
"I'm making the wall inside my heart. I don't wanna let my emotions get out"

"It scares me to look at the world. Don't want to find myself lost in your eyes"

"I'm breaking the wall inside my heart. I just wanna let my emotions get out"

"Nobody can stop. I'm running to freedom. No matter how you try to hold me in your world"

+Quote Post

Pan
post Aug 4 2012, 09:58 PM
Post #39

Half Tone Lady
Group Icon

ThanX: 761

Gracias por la sugerencia, sin embargo no sé cómo funcione eso en realidad. Quedamos pendientes a las noticias para ver cómo se procede con el asunto tongue.gif

My Signature

+Quote Post

visualrocker69
post Sep 11 2012, 06:56 AM
Post #40

健児 / 켄지 / Kenji

ThanX: 20

So, is there a means of requesting files yet?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: