My Dream

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Japanese Artists Featured on Saw 3D Soundtrack, Artistas japoneses participan en la banda sonora de Saw 3D
ilesoix
post Oct 10 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #1

Alpha
Group Icon

Group: Cronopio
ThanX: 947

It has been announced that the upcoming movie "Saw 3D: The Final Chapter" will include music from three Japanese artists. Featured artists will include DIR EN GREY, BOOM BOOM SATELLITES and WagDug Futeristic Unity, the side project from Hiroshi Kyono of The Mad Capsule Markets.

"Saw 3D: The Final Chapter", the seventh installment in the horror franchise, will be released on October 29th in the UK and USA and October 30th in Japan, just in time for Halloween. As the title suggests, this will be the first of the "Saw" films to be shot in 3D.

The film's soundtrack will feature DIR EN GREY's latest single Hageshisa to, kono mune no naka de karamitsuita shakunetsu no yami, BOOM BOOM SATELLITES' What Goes Around Comes Around and WagDug Futeristic Unity's Ram The Crush. These songs will sit alongside tracks by Dead By Sunrise (side-project of Linkin Park's Chester Bennington) and Finnish monster-rockers Lordi, as well as many other varied artists for a total of sixteen songs.

The soundtrack will be available from October 26th.

Source: JAME

Se ha anunciado que en la banda sonora de la película de «Saw 3D: The Final Chapter» incluirá canciones de tres artistas japoneses: DIR EN GREY, BOOM BOOM SATELLITES y WagDug Futeristic Unity, el proyecto paralelo de Hiroshi Kyono de The Mad Capsule Markets.

«Saw 3D: The Final Chapter», la séptima entrega de de la saga de terror, se estrenará ek 29 de octubre en el Reino Unido y EEUU, mientras que en Japón se estrenará el 30 del mismo, justo a tiempo para Halloween. Como sugiere el título, será la primera película de «Saw» rodada en 3D.

La banda sonora de la película contendrá el último single de DIR EN GREY, Hageshisa to, kono mune no naka de karamitsuita shakunetsu no yami, la canción What Goes Around Comes Around de BOOM BOOM SATELLITES y, Ram The Crush de WagDug Futeristic Unity. Además de canciones de Dead By Sunrise (proyecto paralelo de Chester Bennington de Linkin Park) y el grupo de monstruos finlandés de Lordi, así como muchos otros artistas hasta un total de dieciséis canciones.

La banda sonora estará disponible a partir del 26 de octubre.

Fuente: JAME

My Signature
MULTI HOSTS, Upload a single file in different hosts http://www.xrdnet.com/xboards/in...?showtopic=1744

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The following 3 users say ThanX to ilesoix for this useful post::
HippieBassist, x_virus_x, Zemunasu

HippieBassist
post Oct 25 2010, 02:10 AM
Post #2

Ex-Lurker

Group: Cronopio
ThanX: 8

This is great news! I wonder if the Japanese bands will get cut off the CD, though (since I.V. wasn't released with the Saw IV soundtrack)? I would hope that since they are putting that many bands on the soundtrack they aren't stupid enough to cut them all off.

Though it is Hollywood.. sarcasmo.gif

+Quote Post

x_virus_x
post Feb 6 2011, 03:18 PM
Post #3

Ex-Lurker

Group: Baneado
ThanX: 0

Esto es un avance y aceptacion de la musica japonesa en el mainstream local ya un dia esperare que por acciones como estas ,un dia se vendan cds y dvds de bandas japonesas en mi pais .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: