My Dream

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How to upload a file quick & easy? (tutorial)
ilesoix
post Apr 16 2009, 07:31 AM
Post #1

Alpha
Group Icon

Group: Cronopio
ThanX: 947

This tutorial explains how to upload a file with a simple method using a program that allows you to get a good upload speed. May seem a bit long because it outlined all the steps, but I assure you that only takes a few minutes or even seconds when you learn the steps.

1 - Download “File & Image Uploader” http://z-o-o-m.110mb.com/file_image_uploader_en.htm. This program is free, weighs very little, no need to install it is "portable" (portable), and helps in the task of uploading files.

2 - Start the program (you have to wait 10 seconds and then click "OK"). Then you click the cross (+).

3 - Once you open an "explorer" in which you must select the file you upload.

4 - Then click on "Open."

5 - Once you have done that a menu appears which look below:

a) in the top section where it says "File List" contains the file (or files) you want to upload your site details. If you want to add another file/s upload and click on the cross (+).

b) in the section where it says "File Hosting" choose the server you want to upload the file. I recommend selecting Sharebee (http://www.sharebee.com/) because this hosting upload the file to several servers (Megaupload, RapidShare, Badongo and Zshare). WheN Sharebee not work, I recommend MassMirror or Uploadjockey, also upload the file to different hostings.

c) if you want to upload a file that is NOT a picture, select "Files." If you want to upload an image you must select "Images". When you do that, the server list change to show only sites that allow uploading images (like imageshack, Tinypic, etc.)..

d) if you have an account on any server you must choose "use account" for the file is uploaded to your account. For this to work you must set up the account in the program ( I will explain that later).

6 - Once all the necessary settings click on the symbol that is displayed in the image.

7 - Then the program will show the file size, hosting elected status, the time spent and the missing, and the progress of the file with a bar.

8 - When the upload is finished, in the lower section will contain the link (and if you've chosen Sharebee or hosting that allows it also contain the "delete link", which is that you can use in case you want delete the file.)

9 - Select the link by clicking the right mouse button at the bottom of the screen and choose "Copy to clipboard".

10 - Finish. You have the link of the file.

How do I set my account in the File & Image Uploader?

1 - click on "Tools."

2 - Select "Settings".

3 - Choose the tab called "File hosters"

4 - --

a) select the host on which you have the account from the list on the left.

b) enter the username and password.

c) check on "use account "

d) click on "check" to verify proper operation.

NOTES:

-- Remember to update the program periodically.

- Sharebee have a limit of 200 MB per file. If you want to upload a larger file, separate them into parts and select all together in Step 3.

- I am the author of this tutorial, please do not copy elsewhere.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

This post has been edited by ilesoix: Apr 16 2009, 07:40 AM

My Signature
MULTI HOSTS, Upload a single file in different hosts http://www.xrdnet.com/xboards/in...?showtopic=1744

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The following 1 users say ThanX to ilesoix for this useful post::
biki

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: